There are several ways you can contribute to assessing the stellivore hypothesis:
- You can write and publish a paper in order to prove or disprove the hypothesis and send it to us to maybe win the prize.
- You can criticize existing research proposals in order to sharpen them.
- You can vote to prioritize existing projects and suggest your own ideas on scientific proposals to assess all the ways there could be intelligence in an interacting binary star system.
- You can donate to increase the amount of the prize:
Our first goal is to reach 500€
- Our second goal is to reach 1000€
- If they wish to, donors can leave their comments on this page